Friday, November 15, 2013

Freebie Friday - Scrapalicious Stampapalooza

Today's Freebie is good for the rest of the month!!  Remember Stampaganza?  It's been a long time, so I'm offering my own version along with something for the scrapbookers.  Here it is:


  • Buy any two D sets of stamps, get a B set FREE
  • Buy any two C sets of stamps, get an A set FREE
  • Buy any two My Reflections Kits, get a My Stickease FREE
The item number of your stamp sets will tell what stamp sets you are ordering.  For instance, a D set's item number starts with a D.  You may place your order through my website, or email it to me.  Remember, if your order is $150 or more, you are entitled to hostess rewards and you must email me your order to get them.

This special is only good through me, Suzastampin.  It is good today, November 15th, through November 30th.



No comments: