Sunday, March 30, 2014

FREE Cricut Cartridge!

How you ask?  Join my team in April and you will receive your choice of cartridges.


The consultant kit is only $99 for a kit worth over $300 and a FREE Cricut cartridge worth $99.  How can you go wrong?  Add in CTMH's Straight to the To program in your first 90 days, and you will get the $99 kit price refunded!


I am so excited about this promotion!  If I wasn't already a consultant, I'd be all over this.  Whether you join for the discount or to build a business, you have a place on my team.  Plus, I'm thrilled to begin my new rewards program for members of my team.  I'll be posting more about it tomorrow,

So...Would you like to make money doing something you love? Set your own hours? Be home with the children and work around your other priorities? Make new friends?

Whether you are local or across the country, you will receive the training, support, and encouragement to help you grow your business. I am always available by email, phone, or postal mail. You will have all the knowledge you need to make your business grow without ever leaving your home. I offer Personal Business Coaching for those on my team who are excited about their business. I also offer "NO PRESSURE" team support for those interested in discounts only.

Close To My Heart allows you to work as a hobbyist or create a successful business. You will have the opportunity to purchase our wonderful products at a 22% discount or earn a very generous commission. You will be part of the cutting edge in stamping and scrapping products! Close To My Heart does not require you to carry any inventory and they supply all the hostess gifts at no charge to you

Have questions ? Email me

Ready to sign?...wait until April 1 and CLICK HERE to start your adventure.

I'm looking forward to having you on my team!

No comments: