Sunday, March 23, 2014

This and That

Just some random postings today.  :)

I was able to finish these two American Girl knit items, finally!  I'm trying to use my wrist as much as I can, but I tried to knit and crochet yesterday and it was a killer, so I think it's going to be a little while until I can do it comfortably.  But, I was able to finish the last sleeve on the green sweater and weave the ends.  It's a really soft, fluffy yarn that's green but has some black flecks through it.  I will be pairing it with a pair of black jeans. The hat and the mobius will go with either a cranberry or turquoise coat.  They were knitted with yarn left over from a hat I did for one of my granddaughters.  I didn't have a pattern for them but just did them in basket weave, knit four, purl four.


I'm excited to announce that I just joined Origami Owl!  I thought it would be fun to reward my CTMH team members with charms that they can earn for different sales levels, recruiting, etc.  With the new CTMH sign on special for April, it's a great time to start.  Plus, they have a London phone booth that is retiring and we all know that my Cruisin' Buddy and I need everything that represents the fabulous London/Paris and Mediterranean we took back in 2008.  I can't believe it was that long ago!

Last Sunday I perused Facebook and found a few of my old high school friends.   Don't you just love this new, modern technology?!  I found a friend that I've wondered where she ended up after college.  Anybody that I ask didn't know either.  While it appears she doesn't use her FB, at least I know where she is (or where she was a couple of years ago)  LOL

Well, it's time to run.  The kid has been away for the weekend and I need to pick him up.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow as I'll be posting a new layout for Magic Monday.
 

No comments: