Friday, March 28, 2014

Freebie Friday

Another Friday has rolled around!  That means it's time for another Freebie.  From today through March 31, when you place an order of $50, you will get a free My Reflections kit.  No limit!  If you place a $150 order, you will receive three free kits, plus $25 in hostess rewards.  That's $54.85 in free CTMH products.  You may place your order via my website or email it to me.  You must email me any orders of $150 or more.

Don't forget, last Friday's Freebie is still good. When you purchase any My Reflections paper pack ($9.95 value), you'll get the Complements ($4.95 value) free! (Both offers are only available through me)





                             Skylark



                           Ivy Lane


         
                        Ariana

 

                        Balloon Ride



                         Jubilee

 

                         Timberlane

 

                         Lollydoodle


You may either email your order to me or Shop my Website and email me your choice of Complements.  Offers may not be piggybacked.  

No comments: