Saturday, February 11, 2012

29 Layouts in 29 Days - Day 11

Day 11 of my 29 layouts in 29 days challenge. 


This layout was created using CTMH's retired Vintage Travel My Reflections Kit.  I'm so glad it's still available as my cruisin' buddy and I are still working on our layouts.  We both purchased a number of Level 1 and Level 2 kits, but, I'm not sure we'll have enough to finish.  Funny....when we first started scrapping we agreed that we wouldn't actually scrap every photo.  But, the more we scrap, the more we want to scrap.  LOL!!  At least when/if we run out of actual paper kits, we'll still be able to create more layouts.

For the month of February, purchase a 5-pack of Studio J layouts and get a 5 pack FREE!  No limit and no deadline to use your 5 packs.  What's a 5 pack?

Studio J® 5-packs offer you affordable gifting and savings off retail. Each pack includes:

  • 5 two-page scrapbook layouts created online
  • Custom printing
  • 5 Memory Protectors®
  • Free shipping and handling
Buy two—one for yourself and one to give away!  So, that's 10 double page layouts for only $55!  That's $2.75 a page!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Beautiful layout. I love that postage stamp patterned paper.

Suzanne said...

Thanks, Alyssa! That paper pack is one of my favorites.