Monday, February 27, 2012

29 Layouts in 29 Days - Day 27

Today's layout gives a small overview of Pompeii.  It was one of the most amazing places I visited while on our European vacation.  It just boggles the mind to know that all of these ruins were buried under the molten ash for centuries, yet the paintings are still on the walls.  If you notice on the center bottom picture of the right page, you'll see an etched drawing into the stone.  This is actual graffiti from then!

 This page was created using the CTMH retired My Reflections kit called Vintage Travel.  We've been using this paper for our whole albums.


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

It does really look beautiful. I used to LOVE that paper pack and still have a few pieces in my stash .

Alyssa said...

So cool. I'd love to visit Pompeii.

Sue Althouse said...

There's a place I would love to visit! Great page. Thanks for stopping by my blog!