Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Create a Card

I'm a little off on my schedule these days!  Summer is so busy with enjoying the outside, all my sewing items, painting items and CTMH.




This card was created using Close To My Heart's C1458 Paper Lantern stamp set.  The paper is a retired Close To My Heart My Reflections kit.

Here's your directions to recreate.


4 ¼” x 5 ½” side fold card base

4 ¼” x 5 ½” Cranberry cardstock
3 ¾” x 4 ¾” Star B&T
3 5/8” x 3” Pacifica cardstock
3 ½” x 2 7/8” Sky cardstock
3 ¼” x 2 ¾” white cardstock

Distress edges of Cranberry cardstock
Fold down top left corner of Star B&T and secure with large cranberry brad
Stamp string with Cranberry.  Stamp lanterns with Sky and Sunny Yellow.  Stamp tassels with cranberry.
Stamp sentiment with Pacifica
Attach stamped image to Sky cardstock and then to Pacifica cardstock
Attach the Star B&T ¼” from top and side.
Attach matted sentiment with just a tiny bit of Star B&T on left, bottom and right sides. Attach card front to card base

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.  

No comments: