Thursday, July 12, 2012

Exciting Close To My Heart News!

I'm not getting much done today. LOL! CTMH convention began yesterday and the products coming out are so exciting!! I'm tied to Twitter! LOL

New pigment ink pads, new colors, new My Reflections Kits, Studio J improvements and so much more!!

Starting today, you can now join CTMH for only $49!! The Essentials kit is valued at $130. Or, you may still sign up with the $99 kit...a $280 value.

AND>>>>>>>>>>>> A new Cricut cartridge called the Artiste Collection. This cartridge includes 700 images, themed projects, cards, fonts, shapes, cupcake papers, pinwheels and so much more! Plus, you'll also get three (3) D-sets of stamps and three (3) 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements. All for $99! And....as an added bonus, pre-order your cartridge from me before 8/1 and I will pay the postage!!!!!!!!!



Or
Email me to order your new cartridge today! They will be available on 8/1.

You may pre-order your Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book.  I'll have them in my hot little hands in about a week!  Lots of great new products and artwork!







And, one more thing!  20 colors are retiring at the end of the Spring/Summer Idea Book.  Supplies will run out quickly and probably won't last until the end of the month.  So, if you have any favorite colors on the list, it's best to order them quickly.

Grey Wool
Grey Flannel
Vanilla Cream
Parchment
Brown Bag
Baby Pink
Taffy
Sunkiss Yellow
Key Lime
Heavenly Blue
Lilac Mist
Amethyst
Holiday Red
Sunflower
Sunny Yellow
Dutch Blue
Moonstruck
Vineyard Berry
Tulip
Garden Green
Spring Iris
Petal
Garnet
Pansy Purple

Order from my website

No comments: