Sunday, July 15, 2012

New CTMH Cricut Cartridge - The Artists Collection

You just have to see this cartridge!!  Cricut has the link handbook on their website!  Check it out!  I'm so excited!  I can't wait for mine to arrive.  It's due here Wednesday.  Good thing I have lots of things to keep me busy between now and then.  :)

This cartridge includes 700 images, themed projects, cards, fonts, shapes, cupcake papers, pinwheels and so much more! Plus, you'll also get three (3) D-sets of stamps and three (3) 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements. All for $99! And....as an added bonus, pre-order your cartridge from me before 8/1 and I will pay the postage!!!!!!!!!



This collection contains:

3 adorable stamp sets that coordinate with the cartridge
3 pages of dimensional element chipboard pieces that coordinate with cartridge- including word bubbles, pennants and a mini album.


Cricut Artiste Cartridge contains:

700 unique shapes which include:
18 cupcake liners
50 + cards with matching envelopes
50 + 3-D boxes
14 welded sentiments
7 pre-scored rosettes
4 spiral rolled flowers
100's of images including ferris wheels, owls, skeletons, bows, silhouettes, robots, dress forms, banners, medals, tags, brackets, frames, playing cards, pinwheels, road signs, ornaments, pumpkins, birds, butterflies, aliens, hearts, hot-air balloons and much more!!



Or
Email me to order your new cartridge today!  I will  be ordering them first thing on 8/1 for you.

Have fun going through the handbook!

No comments: