Saturday, July 7, 2012

Freebie Friday

Happy Freebie Friday....although a day late!  I've been busy sprucing up the exterior of our farm.  You know how it is, once you paint one thing....in our case the foundation on the front of the house, everything else looks shabby.  So, it was then time to repaint all of the exterior doors.  I went with a really dark blue (red brick house) and I absolutely love it!  But, then by repainting the doors, our big barn door and the windows of the barn looked bad.  Thus, it was on to them yesterday.  They're looking good, but, there's a window higher up above the door that I'm going to have to kidnap somebody from the street to do.  LOL!  It's higher up than either my husband or I dare to go on a ladder.  I don't know if it's reachable by painting it from being inside and stretching out to do it.  If I don't snare somebody by fall to do it, I just might have to try it.  It's in the hay mow and it's just way too hot to go up there now.  That gives you some idea of what I've been up to.  LOL! 

Now I need to get busy and sew as it's tourist season in the city where I sell my wares.  Better get busy!  I've added a couple of great selling tu-tu items and the NYC ballet is in residence for 12 days beginning this Tuesday.

Anyway.....the winner of last week's Colonial White Mini-Medley assortment is Mara!  Be sure to email me with your information so that I can get it in the mail to you.  Congratulations!!

This week's Freebie Friday giveaway is this double page layout.

To enter, simply leave me a comment letting me know if you prefer single page layouts or double page layouts.  Good Luck!!

3 comments:

SAM I Am said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SAM I Am said...

Stella is GORGEOUS! Beautiful layouts :)

Suzanne said...

Thanks, Sam I am!! You're the winner of the layout, so email me from the link on Friday the 13th's post with your mailing info and I'll get it right out to you!