Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Card Challenge

Are you having trouble getting enough cards done ahead of time? Don't know where to start? Then join my weekly Card Challenge! Each week, I will post a sketch from one of Close To My Heart's card books. These will be from the original Originals program, or the new Originals and Wishes card books. This week's sketch is from the new Originals book,the design called Cubes and Colors. CTMH has allowed us to share a few designs from each book, but if you don't already have the books, you may find them here. You may view this design here. Cards must be created using 75% Close To My Heart products.

After you have created your card, please go to my Facebook Fan page and become a fan. You will find the Card Challenge 1 album. Please upload your photo to the album. Be sure to label your creation with your name so that everybody will know! You may also leave a comment on my blog to let everybody know that you've posted your card.




My card was created using papers from X7097B Game On My Reflections Level 2 paper pack. You may upload any number of cards. Also, you may create them at any time and upload at any time. You don't have to participate during the current week.


If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. Create away and have fun!

Be sure to check back every Wednesday for the new challenge!

No comments: