Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Scrapbook Challenge

It's time to start using those Close To My Heart products that you've been collecting! LOL!! Every Wednesday I will be posting a new scrapbook challenge using sketches from our Cherish, Imagine, and Reflections How-to books. If you don't already have these books, you can find them here. For this week's challenge, we'll be using one of the patterns that CTMH has graciously allowed us to share. This pattern is the Monologue pattern from the Imagine book. Click HERE to view the pattern. Each layout must be comprised of at least 75% Close To My Heart products.

After you have created your layout, please share it in my Facebook Fan Scrapbook Challenge Album. You will need to "become a Fan" on my Facebook page. There is no time limit as to when you complete your layouts. This is week one, but you may upload your week one layout at any time. Be sure to label your layout with your name. You may also leave comments here on my blog to let everybody know you've uploaded a layout.

I've created my layout using the X7103B Aspen My Reflections Level 2 paper packet.

To get a better view of the layout, click the photo.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. Be sure to check back every week for a new challenge. Ok, now, let's get those papers out and start creating! Just think how many layouts you'll have done by the end of the year!

No comments: