Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Suz Scrap Challenge #3

I'm still busy trying to get a few more of our Mediterranean Cruise photos scrapped using Studio J. What a time saver it is!!

Below is Challenge #3. It's from the Imagine book and is called Ensemble Piece, page 40. You'll need to use your Imagine book as this is not one of the layouts that we can share.

I hope you're busy finishing up weeks one and two. If you're having trouble uploading to the Facebook Fan page, please let me know. I am absolutely loving Studio J! Click on the layout and it will open larger for viewing. I've used our retired Vintage Travel papers for this weeks layout.


Every Wednesday I will be posting a new scrapbook challenge using sketches from our Cherish, Imagine, and Reflections How-to books. If you don't already have these books, you can find them here. Each layout must be comprised of at least 75% Close To My Heart products. After you have created your layout, please share it in my Facebook Fan Scrapbook Challenge Album. You will need to "become a Fan" on my Facebook page. There is no time limit as to when you complete your layouts. This is week three, but you may upload your week one and two layouts at any time. Be sure to label your layout with your name. You may also leave comments here on my blog to let everybody know you've uploaded a layout.If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. Be sure to check back every week for a new challenge. Ok, now, let's get those papers out and start creating! Just think how many layouts you'll have done by the end of the year!

No comments: