Friday, February 19, 2010

Loving the Kindle app for the Blackberry

I've been waiting for this to come out before I ran out and purchased a Kindle. I wasn't sure if I would like it since the Blackberry has such a small screen. Anyway, yesterday, I received an email from Amazon that the app was ready for download. So, download I did! LOL! I downloaded one of Amazon's free books (there's lots of them and they change) and I'm absolutely loving it! I took it to bed last night to read while watching the Olympics and I didn't have to leave the light on to read. I read until I dozed off with the BB still in my hands. LOL!

3 comments:

Cheryl O said...

Congratulations on your Kindle purchase!! I have the regular Kindle that I just bought last fall, and I love it. I've read more books since my purchase because it's so easy to carry around and lightweight. Best treat for me in a long time -- other than my stamping stuff!!

Suzanne said...

I just finished reading my second free book on it and have started the third. I'm finding authors that I really like but had never tried because I didn't want to buy the book in case I didn't care for it.
Definitely a treat! My problem is, when I get reading, I want to keep reading instead of doing some of the things I should be. LOL!!

Tracey Jean said...

I've been using Mobipocket Reader on my BB for years, and I love it. But I may try out the Kindle app just for comparison.