Thursday, February 11, 2010

Suz Scrap Challenge 2

It's week two of the scrap challenge! I hope you're busy finishing up week one. If you're having trouble uploading to the Facebook Fan page, please let me know. I am absolutely loving Studio J! I created this layout in less than 1/2 hour, and it took me that long because I was having a hard time deciding which Paris photos to use. LOL!! When I get to do a London Page, it will take me awhile as I took at least four times as many photos in London than Paris. Could even be more than that! LOL!!
Click on the layout and it will open larger for viewing. I've used our retired Vintage Travel papers for this weeks layout.




Every Wednesday ( I know..it's Thursday already. LOL!) I will be posting a new scrapbook challenge using sketches from our Cherish, Imagine, and Reflections How-to books. If you don't already have these books, you can find them here. For this week's challenge, we'll be using one of the patterns that CTMH has graciously allowed us to share. This pattern is the Sweet Symphony pattern from the Imagine book. Click HERE to view the pattern. Each layout must be comprised of at least 75% Close To My Heart products. After you have created your layout, please share it in my Facebook Fan Scrapbook Challenge Album. You will need to "become a Fan" on my Facebook page. There is no time limit as to when you complete your layouts. This is week two, but you may upload your week two layout at any time. Be sure to label your layout with your name. You may also leave comments here on my blog to let everybody know you've uploaded a layout.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. Be sure to check back every week for a new challenge. Ok, now, let's get those papers out and start creating! Just think how many layouts you'll have done by the end of the year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Paris double pager! I recently scrapped a picture from my trip to Paris, but I haven't had a chance to take a picture of the layout.

Suzanne said...

Thanks, Rach! Would love to see yours when you get a picture taken!
Paris is wonderful, isn't it?!

Lela said...

Hey Suz! Fun Challenge! This worked with my B-Day Picts I needed to scrap! Here's mine
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1623241?&cat=3592

Suzanne said...

Great layout, Lela! Thanks for taking part in the challenge!